It’s small businesses like these that’s Keeping America Weird:
In the mountains of Tiger, North Georgia, a local businessman decided to put Goats On The Roof to give his business a boost, and it worked! This unique, yet weird idea spiraled into a tourist trap zone with multiple buildings with interconnected walkways and ladders for goats. You can even feed them by pedaling it up straight to them!
Don’t worry, these goats seem pretty happy to be up there.
- raes-of-sunshine reblogged this from heckieclaire and added:
- raes-of-sunshine likes this
- tamaulipana likes this
- homefromarentedhouse likes this
- heckieclaire reblogged this from keepamericaweird and added:
- theselfsufficientchick reblogged this from keepamericaweird
- franchinidvi likes this
- keepamericaweird posted this